DATES: fresh dates coming soon. Please email me if you’re interested email@example.com
Venue: Friends Meeting House, 59 Church Hill, Winchmore Hill, N21 1LE
Would you like to capture beautiful photographs of your children? You may have a ‘good camera’ (DSLR or similar) but want to get to know it better. These workshops are designed to inspire and educate you on how to improve your everyday photography skills.
CAPTURING THE EVERYDAY
- Inspiration: what makes a truly great photo; you will learn how to see the moments worth capturing
- Practical: – experimenting with settings in your camera; photographing in different lighting conditions
- Composition – be brave and bold, in order to create beautiful images
- Light – working with natural light to achieve stunning results
- How to get images off your camera, and into your life.
Requirements: this is a beginners’ course, please bring your camera (DSLR, or similar ) and camera manual.
EDITING AND PRINTING
It’s no good learning all these skills, but leaving your photos on your various devices. This practical session will help you to create a system that will make archiving family photos a pleasure rather than a chore.
- how to upload and back up photos
- basic editing in Adobe Lightroom
- creating a system to organise images
- how to export images and share
Requirements: this is a beginners’ course in editing photographs in Lightroom; please bring your laptop with LR installed, your camera and connecting cables NB: if you haven’t yet invested in Adobe Lightroom, you can download it for a free trial.
“Thank you so much for such a fun morning. I learnt a lot and will definitely put it into practice. It was so nice not feeling silly that I didn’t know very much about my camera. You made it so easy and understandable.” Sue